When you sign up for Catavo's Learning Advisor Program, we'll begin by:
- teaching you about the industry and market place
- defining the different types of systems and technologies (you’ll soon know the difference between an HRIS, HCM, LMS, LCMS and others; how asynchronous learning differs from synchronous learning; and differences among vendors in the space
- sharing best practices in the assessment of a new learning program, acquiring and developing content, and integrating a learning program into your organization
- explain industry standards, such as AICC and SCORM, and provide you with a firm understanding of why these are important
Needs analysis follows. As your partner, our advisors will work with you to:
- Establish business goals. Together, we’ll assess your specific business needs. We’ll develop a strong business case and determine goals and objectives for your program.
- Gain a clear understanding of existing stakeholders and determine project committees. Executive briefings with senior personnel help to educate them on the benefits, requirements and costs of learning, resulting in earlier “buy-in” and fewer bottlenecks as you get further into the project.
- Conduct a business process examination; gather current state and requirements information.
- Determine functionality needs, and evaluate functionality versus price.
- Ascertain the readiness of your corporate IT structure, including network security, network topology, desktop standards, hosting ability, LMS maintenance capabilities, test machine(s) availability, etc.
- Establish business process needs for support including defining required SLAs (service level agreements).
- Document key requirements.
- Provide guidance on proceeding through the due diligence stages.
As a result of the in-depth analysis phase, you’ll be in an excellent position to make the necessary business decisions with a solid understanding of the industry as well as your organization’s specific needs. We’ll help at this third phase with:
- Unbiased assistance with LMS vendor evaluation and selection
- Translating key requirements into an actionable RFP
- Provide a customized Learning Program Roadmap
- Explore critical issues and provide advice and guidance through the final selection process
Return to Catavo Learning Advisor Program main page.
To learn more about Catavo’s Learning Advisor program, please contact us today by phone at 630-225-4256 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org